Check out our friends at the Leaders Friday Luncheon Reception at the Aloft Hotel.
For the Startup category, the top five companies will participate in Pitch 6, a live Shark-Tank style television show that will be later broadcast on Bright House On-Demand. Four investors including Kevin Harrington, formerly of Shark Tank, will listen and evaluate the 6-minute pitches and determine which company they believe has the most thought out plan and most potential for long term success! The Regional Business Awards represent a commitment to community and a dedication to those who help build it. The winner will get free commercial TV production, commercial air time, mentions in the Brighthouse customer newsletter, and cash!
Pitch 6 Tampa Bay Region will be donating all proceeds from the event to Give Day Tampa Bay. The events takes place at MOSI on January 27th, 2015 at 5 p.m.; networking at 6 p.m.; Pitch 6 from 7 – 8 p.m.; followed by Post Pitch Networking. Each attendee will receive two complimentary drink tickets and includes appetizers and on site parking.
Pitch 6 Central Florida Region will be donating all proceeds from the event to an Orlando Impact Forum put on by the Florida NEXT Foundation. Event takes place at Church St. Station on March 5, 2015 at 5 p.m.; networking at 6 p,m,; Pitch 6 from 7 – 8 p.m.; followed by Post Pitch Networking. Each attendee will receive two complimentary drink tickets; appetizers and on site valet parking available.
- eMerge Americas takes over Miami in June 2017January 12, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Tallahassee Innovation Partnership promotes entrepreneurial growthJanuary 11, 2017 - 3:00 pm
- Tech ecosystem development and job creation in MiamiJanuary 10, 2017 - 10:00 am
- Startup Week takes Tampa BayJanuary 5, 2017 - 11:00 am
- Northern Florida collaboration helps tech startupsJanuary 4, 2017 - 2:00 pm